Batch File Renamer
Quickly rename multiple files at once, formatting names by adding, removing, replacing text and by indexing. This can be most useful at removing unwanted names of downloaded files, camera photos names, and many more giving them better or more suitable names.
• Finding and replacing words.
• Adding Prefix as adding text before the name.
• Adding Suffix as adding text after the name.
• Auto indexing.
• Renaming whole files name.
• Adding File size, Date with the file name.
• Adding Counter with the file name.
• Also Duplicate to download directory, so original files should not be affected.
• Looks great in Dark mode.
Download this app today and start renaming junk files in a smart way.
We have worked very hard to make this app an amazing experience for our users.
We would really appreciate it if you could send us any feedback or suggestion you might have for this app.
Please send us your thoughts via email at email@example.com about any improvements to the future version of the app.
- 4.6 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor